Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Diet Day 1

Today I started the DIET. For weeks I have been thinking about it, trying to cut back, overeating then feeling guilty and mad at myself, not eating and being starved half to death... its been a vicious cycle. I've been obsessing about it but not really accomplishing anything. If that makes sense. So, last night at dinner, my mother-in-law, Cathy and I decided we were going to do it. The four letter word-- DIET.

I know it's best to adopt a healthy lifestyle versus dieting, but we needed to jumpstart the situation. So I'm going low to no carb for the next 2 weeks. I have never been able to diet or workout without a partner doing it with me, so I'm glad Cathy is willing.

It has been so hard, already. For breakfast I had eggs and sausage. For lunch I had a salad. All I have thought about all day is food. I'm so frustrated already and don't know if I can keep going. Also, I feel like there is no way it is going to work. But, I have to try. If I do lose this weight, I know how happy I will be and that is what's keeping me going for now. Only 324 more hours to go.

Has anyone else ever dieted? For those who love and live for food, you can appreciate how hard it is I'm sure! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment